This is where I share essays, tutorials, reviews, and technical notes and articles.
Also, I’m a human (he / they). A privacy advocate and free software enthusiast,
- Digital privacy is a right, not a privilege
- Information is the currency of democracy
- People should have control of their personal data
- Privacy is required for health on a personal and societal level
- There’s no turning back from technology
If you enjoy my writing, be sure to consider buy me a coffee to keep it going.
I take no responsibility for the advice given on this website is accurate, up-to-date, the right advice for you in your situation, or that it will work at all. I’ll always try to give due warnings before giving any advice that is likely to negatively affect you or your computer.
Last update: 2023 – Feb